Friday, August 12, 2011

Blythe House (:











Made this Blythe house from scratch out of one of the shelves in my room. The small table, fridge, food, dresser, and make up, and guine pig are not hand made, but the rest is! I made the bed out of sticks and hot glue and sewed the mattress and covers myself. I made the hamster bed with fabric and glue. Downstairs I made the couch with sticks and glue and covered it with fabric and stuffing. I made the bird cage with wire, and I made the TV out of popsicle sticks and one of those plastic frames for fridges and stuff. Then I just cut out a TV show picture and put it in the frame. You can change the TV show any time! I just used Sculpy (*spelling?) to make some of the dishes. I really hope my doll comes today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment